Bookkeeping Made Simple
In your business, you run things and your bookkeeper does the paperwork, right? Wrong! Every entrepreneur needs to be on top of their books to some extent. Otherwise how do you know if you’re breaking even...
Course coverage and relevance
- Background—what bookkeeping is and how it helps you make your business stronger
- A practical ‘how to’ guide—advice on setting up a workable and practical system that’s right for you
- Bookkeeping exercise—complete a short manual bookkeeping exercise to show you how it’s done
- People with no bookkeeping experience
- Those with a little experience who want to know more
- Small business owners who want to do their own books to reduce professionals’ fees, and identify tax savings
- Those considering a career in bookkeeping
What you will learn
- How to record business income and expenditure using either a traditional cashbook or an Excel spreadsheet
- How to set up your own bookkeeping system
- How to potentially save tax
- Basic accountancy jargon, so you understand what your accountant is talking about!
Cost: £40 + VAT
Next date to be confirmed.